Basics of Cost Sharing Online Tutorial
Basics of Cost Sharing
*Required for Research Administrator Certificate Program
What is cost sharing? What is unallowable and allowable as cost sharing? What is the difference between mandatory and voluntary cost sharing? What is OSPs policy on cost sharing? These are some of the questions that will be answered with this online tutorial. Module 2 will provide a walkthrough of how to complete the Form A Cost Sharing Request Form.
- Participants should have responsibilities in the administration of sponsored research projects.
- Provide an overview of cost sharing and the various types of cost sharing
- Provide information on procedures for obtaining approval for cost sharing
- Highlight cost share in regards to budgeting, policy, monitoring, documentation, and common problems
- Provide guidance on how to complete the Form A Cost Sharing Request Form
To view modules, you must have Adobe Flash Player or Macromedia Flash Player 6 + installed.
This is an audio based presentation, therefore, you must have speakers
or headphones in order to hear the audio.
Module 1 - Solving the Mystery of Cost Sharing
Module 2- Filling Out The Form A - Cost Sharing Request